Pre-planning your funeral gives you peace of mind that it will be organized according to your needs. You can rest assured that everything is taken care of in advance, from the funeral cost to your final wishes, easing the financial burden on your loved ones and saving them from stressful decisions during difficult times.
We have different funeral plans designed to meet your individual requirements. You can choose as many or as few options as you wish, from the style of your funeral ceremonies to your body disposition arrangements post-funeral. Our team of funeral operatives is experienced in catering to different religions and beliefs.
Pre-paid funeral plans also allow you to financially prepare for your funeral costs. You have the options to pay in full for immediate coverage or spread the cost by paying with installments. Your funeral plan will be charged at today’s price to ensure that you will be protected against rising funeral costs and inflation in the future.
Why pre-plan a funeral
AsiaOne International Pre-paid funeral plan
Our pre-paid funeral plans are designed to give you the selection of options that work best for you. You can choose a funeral plan according to your requirements and budget, which may include the following options:
- Collection of body from hospital
- Complete document service
- Liaison with embassies and local authorities
- Death Certification obtainment and translation
- Embalming and corpse cosmetologist
- Coffin for ceremony, cremation, or repatriation
- Funeral services including religious ceremony, flowers, and wreaths
- Post-funeral arrangement options:
- Cremation and scattering, handover, or burial of ashes
- Cremation and repatriation of ashes
- Body delivery within Thailand
- International repatriation of body
- Will storage and management
Why choose AsiaOne International
Trusted since 1954
With over 60 years of experience in the field, we are honored to have created beautiful and memorable funeral services for thousands of families from around the world.
As a family-owned business, our services are personal. We are committed to providing professional support and care to give you and your loved ones the best experience possible.
Global and local network
Proven as trustworthy, we have well-established relationships with local and international authorities as well as funeral associates. We also partner with reputable lawyers to provide advice on will-writing and estate administration.
Services tailored for you
While we offer fully integrated services for funerals and repatriations, we also offer tailored services that best suit you economically and emotionally.